10 questions to help you decide:
1. Can you describe the life you want?
2. What does a perfect day look like, from the moment you wake until the moment you sleep?
3. Do you have an end goal in mind?
4. Is there a problem you want to solve?
5. Do you want a thriving business that lasts after you’re gone?
6. Are you wanting to make someone’s life easier?
7. Are you putting work into the world that is fulfilling?
8. Do you regularly experience love, prosperity, joy?
9. Are you creating a legend you’re proud of?
10. Have you found time to honestly ask: what makes my heart soar?
I don’t know about you, but I’m over titles, degrees, labels, accolades.
I want to know about the work you’re proud of, the art you shipped, the dreams that light your face with promise.
I see “hope” as wishful thinking. I believe there are concrete steps you can take — today — to make your wildest dreams come true.
Focus your vision on what really matters to you.
What skill/tool/lesson do you wish you would have learned earlier? Read responses from yesterday’s #cxchat here.