Journal prompts for clarity
The people I work with know how much I love questions. If you’re looking for answers, ask more questions.
Journaling is a priceless tool. And it doesn’t need to be a lengthy process; five minute in the morning is enough to inspire, reveal, clarify, and create. Here are 12 questions to get you started:
- What does success mean?
- What does failing look like?
- Where in your life do you practice “all or nothing” thinking?
- In what areas might you benefit from a less rigid perspective?
- Do any of your boundaries stop you from exploring or evolving?
- How do boundaries serve you?
- What does it mean to show up imperfectly?
- During uncertain moments, what do you rely on as you allow experiences to unfold?
- What are the risks you take when sharing with others?
- How do you show grace to yourself?
- When you are tempted to turn inward, how can you challenge yourself to collaborate and create?
- Who can you show appreciation to today?
Let me know what these questions bring up for you. Tweet me or send a note. We often know the answers we are seeking.