1. You have to make time for your goals otherwise they won’t happen.
2. You have to recognize where you’ve come from in order to have the endurance to keep going.
3. You have to have the right team around you to get it all done.
4. You have to strive to do work that speak for itself. Let others do the talking for you.
5. You have to know in your heart the effort you’ve put forth. Ignore the naysayers.
6. You have to prioritize your health and body, for it is the machine you will be using for years to come.
7. You have to take time to rest and be still. Your machine needs regular recharging and reprogramming.
8. You have to acknowledge who and what has encouraged you. Gratitude will keep you strong in the darkest moments.
9. You have to place yourself near nature from time to time to remind yourself of the impermanence and magnitude of all things.
10. You have to ignore the rules others set for themselves (and for you). Make your own.